AreaRAE Steel (ATEX Zone I) 869MHz
This item has been discontinued, though if you click here, you can find a suitable replacement under our gas detection range.
A rugged solution to accommodates your gas detection requirements, the Rae Systems AreaRAE Gas Monitor offers a worthy investment for your daily projects.
Wireless by design (certified for ATEX Zone I), this model is enclosed by a stainless steel container that ensure maximum durability for a long product shelf life. Additionally, this monitor is weather resistant, making it suitable for harsh environments.
By allowing for the measurement of Volatile Organic Compounds (through it’s advanced VOC sensor), combustibles, oxygen and two customisable slots for toxic gases (e.g chlorine and hydrogen sulfide), this brand has built a extremely versatile device that will account for numerous variables while you are on site.
You can also pair the monitor with the remote monitoring softwares, such as the ProRAE Guardian, PlumeRAE and external third-party options.
- Detect VOCs, LELs, O2 w/ 2 customisable slots.
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery.
- Extremely rugged and durable.
- Seamlessly establish a perimeter.
- Compatible with various software for improved performance.
- CSA Classified for use in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D (w/ 900 MHz modem).