C.Scope CXL3 Cable Avoidance Tool
A recent addition to C.Scope, this new model features three distinctly different modes, each providing its own specific advantages:
- Power – The quickest way to detect most buried electricity cables by detecting the signal created by the electrical current itself.
- Radio – Detects re-radiated Radio type signals that are often present on metal pipes and cables
- Generator – Used to detect the signal applied to a metal pipe or cable by a C.Scope SGA3 Signal Generator.
- Improve field-operative safety by identifying behavioural issues.
- No additional operator retraining required.
- Provide evidence of correct use after routine training courses.
- Allow specific training needs to be clearly identified with individual users.
- Compare Cable Avoidance Tool usage across the workforce.
- Establish duration and frequency of Cable Avoidance Tool use during daily work schedules.
- Provide confirmation of use of equipment in the event of a cable strike.
- Downloaded operator usage data can be reviewed as part of a Health & Safety investigation.
- Establish who was doing what, where, when and how.
- Improve on-line risk assessments and method statements.
- Dispute avoidance and resolution.
- Simultaneous measurement of underground utility information and above ground survey data with Survey/Mapping grade GPS receivers.
- Record accurate x, y and z position of underground cables and pipes.
- Open and easy integration of datalogging information into customers reporting tools.
Maintenance & Calibration
- As with ALL C.Scope digital Cable Avoidance Tools – no yearly calibration checks are required.
To find out what other cable detection equipment we supply, including thermal imaging cameras, click here.