C.Scope General Purpose Sonde
Designed to assist with detecting the position of a blockage, the C.Scope General Purpose Sonde is specially built with a low frequency signal output.
This device is perfect for finding any blockages within a metal pipe, using its signal output to transmit through the pipe to the surface.
With a C.Scope Precision Pipe and Cable Locator, this Sonde is detectable at up to five metres.
- Red case to identify as the Low Frequency Sonde.
- 512Hz or 640Hz transmit signal allowing detection and tracing by a C.Scope Precision Pipe and Cable Locator.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Single AA battery operation.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP68.
- Compatible with most drain rods.
- Resin sealed electronics.
To find out what other cable detection equipment we supply, including thermal imaging cameras, click here.