C.Scope MXT4 Transmitter
Designed for use with the MXL4 Pipe & Cable Locator, this MXT4 Transmitter enables the user to accurately detect and identify a wide range of pipes and cables.
With its wide range of frequencies and large power output, this device is suitable for detecting a variety of different cables.
The device automatically logs everything from the transmitter and can be displayed on the backlit LCD, or downloaded to a computer via USB. It also carries out a daily self test that reduces the need for regular calibration.
- One watt 4-level adjustable power output.
- Six signal outputs.
- Pulsed or continuous output signal.
- Automatic daily self test.
- IP65-rated casing.
- Data logging of all transmitter activity.
- Data transfer by USB.
- High resolution LCD.
- No periodic calibration required.
- In-built accessory tray.
- Network Rail approved.
To find out what other cable detection equipment we supply, including thermal imaging cameras, click here.
All operation is by push button control as follows:
- Power Level: Cycles through four available power levels
- Frequency: cycles through six available output frequencies
- Pulse/Continuous Output: toggles between pulse or continuous output using one push button
- Audio Output: toggles between loud, muted and silent audio output using one push button
- Audio Feedback on button push
- Audio pitch drops with increasing load current in Connected Mode
- Audio pitch changes with power level in Induced Mode
- Audio output pulses to indicate Pulsed Mode
- Low battery indicated by interrupted Audio and output signal
Multi-segment Liquid Crystal Display indicating:
- Output Frequency
- Pulse Mode
- Continuous Mode
- Battery Condition
- Output Level (bargraph)
- Speaker Mute
- Self Test Result
- Data Connector
- Standard USB Mini B connector. USB 2.0 Compatible
Automatic Daily Self Test and manual Self Test function
- Induced = 131,072Hz and 32,768Hz; 131,072Hz, 32,768Hz and 8,192Hz
- Connected = 131,072Hz and 32,768Hz; 131,072Hz, 32,768Hz; 8,192Hz; 640 and 512Hz
- Carrier Pulse Frequency: 7.5Hz (pulsed mode)
- Connection Mode automatically selected when lead is plugged into socket
- Maximum Output Voltage (open circuit): 30V rms
- Maximum Output Current (short circuit): 65mA rms
- Maximum Power: 1W into 400Ω load
- Case moulded from high impact plastic.
- Designed to withstand 1m (3’3”) drop onto a hard surface
- Incorporates clip on accessory storage compartment
- Weight (including batteries, Connection Leads and Earth Stake)
- 3.4kg (7 lb 7 oz)
Dimensions (with Accessory Tray fitted)
360mm x 180mm x 230mm (14.1” x 7” x 9”)
Internal 4 x ‘D’ (LR20) cells (either alkaline non-rechargeable or NiMH rechargeable)
Up to 40 hours intermittent use at 20ºC (68ºF) using alkaline cells
Network Rail Approved
We are committed to offering the best products, at the very best rates on the market. If you can find a better offer, we will endeavor to not only match, but beat it!
To Find out more about our policy and to see how you would qualify for our price promise, click here.