C.Scope Classic Black SGA4 Signal Generator
The C.Scope SGA4 Signal Generators operate in conjunction with a C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tool or Cable Avoidance Tool operating in the Generator mode.
The simultaneous dual-frequency 33kHz and 131kHz signal output of the Signal Generators is ideal for maximising the number of buried services that can be energised and then detected.
A range of accessories are available to allow specific applications, such as plastic pipe tracing.
Direct Connection allows specific pipes or cables to be individually traced, identified and their depths measured. The use of Signal Clamps, Signal Injectors and Direct Connection leads make this mode the most effective method for pinpointing pipes and cables.
To find out what other cable detection equipment we supply, including thermal imaging cameras, click here.
All operation is by push button control as follows:
- Power Level: 2 available power levels via High and Low Power buttons
- Pulse/Continuous Output: toggles between pulse or continuous output using one push button
- Audio/Mute: toggles between loud or muted audio output using one push button
- Audio Feedback on button push
- Audio pitch drops with increasing load current in Connected Mode
- Audio pitch changes with power level in Induced Mode
- Audio output pulses to indicate Pulsed Mode
- Low battery indicated by interrupted Audio and output signal
- Induced = 32,768Hz
- Connected = 131,072Hz and 32,768Hz
- Carrier Pulse Frequency: 7.5Hz (pulsed mode)
Connection Mode automatically selected when lead is plugged into socket
Maximum Output Voltage (open circuit)
Maximum Output Current (short circuit)
1W into 400Ω load
- Case moulded from high impact plastic
- Designed to withstand 1m (3’3”) drop onto a hard surface
- Incorporates clip on accessory storage compartment
Weight (including batteries, Connection Leads and Earth Stake)
3.4kg (7 lb 7 oz)
Dimensions (with Accessory Tray fitted)
360mm x 180mm x 230mm (14.1” x 7” x 9”)
Internal 4 x ‘D’ (LR20) cells (either alkaline non-rechargeable or NiMH rechargeable)
Up to 40 hours intermittent use at 20ºC (68ºF) using alkaline cells
We are committed to offering the best products, at the very best rates on the market. If you can find a better offer, we will endeavor to not only match, but beat it!
To Find out more about our policy and to see how you would qualify for our price promise, click here.