Con-Space CSI-2000 Fuel Cell Entry Kit
The Con-Space CSI-2000 Fuel Cell Entry Kit provides continuous and reliable two way communication between a confined space worker and an attendant.
Designed for use with or without breathing apparatus, this hardline system allows communication for up to 25 meters.
The intrinsically safe kit is chemical resistant and extremely robust, allowing for use in a range of harsh conditions.
- Hands-free two way voice communication.
- Suitable for use in breathing apparatus.
- Private network with no RF.
- Chemical resistant, robust design.
- Up to 25 meters distance.
- Intrinsically safe.
- Atex/IECEx Certified.
- Conformance: MIL-STD 461.
To view our full range of communication work solutions, click here.