Con-Space Rescue Kit 3
Designed to provide reliable two way voice communication for up to 1500 feet, this Con-Space Rescue Kit 3 is ideal for confined space situations.
This entry level kit allows constant communication between rescuers and fallen workers in spaces where traditional radios fail. It allows attendants to monitor the entrants from a safe distance and to react when immediately when necessary.
Its robust design can be used within standard breathing apparatus, and works on a private network that can’t be interfered with by any outside parties.
- Hands-free two way communication device.
- Features 100 feet of cable.
- Designed for confined space rescue.
- Intrinsically safe.
- Suitable for use in breathing apparatus.
- Uses private network that emits no RF signals.
- Rugged housing that is chemical resistant.
- Atex/IECEx Certified.
To view our full range of communication work solutions, click here.