Con-Space Victim Locator Kit
Designed for use in search and rescue operations, this Con-Space Victim Locator Kit enables basic two-way communication that allows quick location of a victim.
This lightweight and portable design can be operated by a single rescuer, and its thin probe with a 1.65″ diameter can easily pass through small openings. It can be attached to a PVC pipe or rope and lowered into collapsed structure.
Multiple kits can be used at the same time without fear of interference, allowing rescuers to locate several fallen workers at once.
- Basic location and two-way communication kit.
- Rescue probe consists of speaker & microphone.
- Interchangeable with all Con-Space Hardline Communications Systems.
- Lightweight & portable.
- Battery powered.
- Stand-alone system.
- Thin probe can easily pass through small holes.
- Features sensitive omni directional microphone.
- Atex/IECEx Certified.
To view our full range of communication work solutions, click here.