Crowcon Detective Wireless Gas Detector
A recent iteration of the popular gas detector series, this branded Crowcon Detective provided added convenience and functionality thanks to its wireless module that replaces the necessary cables that clutter the workplace.
By transmitting gas alert, this model can seamlessly communicate with other alarms using a 433MHz frequency, which carries up to 100 meters in distance. The Detective Wireless uses a proven Ricochet mesh network, which automatically analyses the best connection in the network to communicate to; this essentially provides a more efficient method for picking up the slack when a connection between two devices are weak.
When the Detective+ detects the presence of gas, the device sends a signal that propagates across the network to notify nearby users.
This portable gas monitor is inherently rugged and robust, with a sturdy fixed or folding leg protective frame options. Loud and clear alarms can be transmitted between Detective+ units while an optional built in pump allows faster gas response and better sensor protection.
Additionally, this infrared options are available, which allows for sampling of LEL (highly flammable) gas levels / carbon dioxide; this can be seen as highly functional, as they remain unaffected by poisoning.
- Numerous configurations to choose from, which work with upto 4 gases
- Includes a rugged and sturdy protective frame
- Ultra-loud 104 dBA sounder and red LED cluster alarms
- Wide range of sensor options including infra-red
- Long 36 or 60 hour battery life
- Raised detectors, coupled with IP65 specification provides excellent sensor protection
- Built-in pump option to provide faster gas response
- 12 Detective+ units may be linked together, up to 100m from adjacent units