Crowcon T4 Gas Detector Series
Providing comprehensive protection against the 4 most common gas hazards (O2, CO, H2S and LELs), the popular T4 gas detector has a unrivaled reputation in the Crowcon series, sporting a streamline user-friendly design that is complimented by its one button operation.
Suited for oil and gas sectors, including water and waste treatment facilities, utility companies and steel processing plants, the T4 monitor is utilised nationwide because of its intrinsically safe technology, variety of advanced features and user-friendly functionality.
- Extended 18 hour battery life.
- One button operation.
- Easy to use menus.
- Traffic light indicators provide constant assurance.
- TWA resume analyse toxicity exposure throughout the shift.
- Inverted 180 degrees backlit display
- Intrinsically safe for use across various environments.
- Rating: IP67.
To find out what other gas detectors and accessories we have to offer, click here.