Defender Power DL4000 LED Linkable Light
Designed for use in harsh conditions, this Defender Power DL4000 LED Linkable Light is a high performance solution for working in low light areas.
This device is built with a robust body and impact-resistant lens, allowing it to perform in almost all situations. It is fitted with rear fixing points, allowing multiple lights to be joined together.
Its generous 4000 lumen output ensures that your workers have a safe level of visibility for their working conditions.
- Compact linkable light.
- Supplied with a Defender coupler BSEN 60309 rated, 16A plug and cable tidy.
- Diffused lens has low glare.
- Vented for heat control.
- Voltage: 110V.
- Power: 42W.
- Light spread: 120°.
- Light output: 4000 lumens.
- Lamp: 104 Samsung LEDs.
- Colour temperature: 6500K (daylight white).
- Dimensions: 780 x 180 x 80mm.
- All Defender cables are VDE certified ensuring maximum safety and peace of mind.
- Conformance: IP44 110V.
To view our full ATEX lighting range, click here.