Dräger Alcotest 3820
The Alcotest 3820 offers professional users rapid and precise breath-alcohol analysis in a compact, user-friendly form.
Offering responsible drivers a reliable way to test their breath alcohol and giving them the assurance of being legal to drive, this ensures precise measurement technology identical to that used by the police: over 30 million breath alcohol tests a year.
Its small and lightweight design enables easy transportation, allowing this device to be used whenever necessary.
- Short response times.
- Easy to handle one-button operation.
- Optional audible feedback.
- Automatic procedures for sampling, menu operations, calibration.
- Intuitive menu guidance due to 2 menu buttons.
- Patented mouthpiece adaption enables fast and secure attachment.
- Distancer at the mouthpiece.
- Optimized sensor that reacts specifically to alcohol.
- Datalogger memory records last 10 results.
- Calibration interval: 12 months.
- Battery required: 1 x CR23A.
- Interaction results via display, LED and beeper signals.
- Backlit graphic display with full text messages easy to understand.
- Suitable for right-/left-handed persons.
To view our full range of alcohol and drug testers, click here.