Dräger CPS 5800 Chemical Protection Suit
Ideally suited for industrial applications, the Dräger CPS 5800 Chemical Protection Suit provides protection to the user in hazardous environments.
This limited-use design features an external self-contained breathing apparatus that protects against a variety of substances.
The suit is comfortable to wear and is equipped with a comfortable face cuff.
- Large opening for donning / doffing (diagonally across the front).
- Zipper with external chain and a downward direction of fastening.
- Double flap with continuous hook-and-loop fastener protects zip fastener.
- Soft Dräger face cuff.
- Integrated gas-tight socks with boot flaps for use with multiple boot sizes.
- Fixed gloves combine butyl outer with laminate inner lining for increased protection against chemicals and punctures.
- Dräger pressure relief valve for discharging air from the suit.
To find out what other chemical protective work wear we supply, including a wide variety of face masks, respirators and ATEX torches, click here.