Dräger Calibration X-dock 5300
Providing automatic calibrations and bump tests, the X-dock 5300 allows the user to have full control over their portable Drager gas detectors.
This innovative system immediately recognises sensor combinations, which reduces both test times and gas consumption, saving you time and money.
The X-dock stores all necessary data from the gas detection instruments, allowing the user to evaluate the information when needed. The device can also create customised reports using its report wizard function.
- Touchscreen feature.
- Database stores data.
- Tubing and electrical connections are all internal.
- Only 8 to 15 seconds for a bump test.
- Gas cylinder info is already stored in the system.
- Alarm element tests and leak tests are all automatic.
- Replaceable seal cartridge.