Ecom Ex-Handy 10 DZ1 Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone
This intrinsically safe mobile phone is certified for use in zone 1 hazardous areas and is the successor to the widely used Ex-Handy 09. The phone comes with Android 8.1 pre-installed and is purpose-built by Ecom Instruments, a brand of Pepperl+Fuchs.
The Ex-Handy 10 DZ1 provides ease of use with both touchscreen and traditional push-button operation, plus the ability to install more intensive Android applications such as, LWP (lone worker protection), push-to-talk and other popular industrial apps.
- Replaceable SIM
- Global certificates – a common hardware platform
- Android 9 operating system
- Wireless connections such as WWAN, 4G LTE, WLAN, etc.
- Android Enterprise Recommended verified device
- NFC technology for wireless applications
- Service contract
- Programmable hardware buttons
- Special buttons for lone worker protection (LWP) applications
- Latest available Android version for this device
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8909
- Working memory – RAM 2 GByte
- Main camera – 8 MP Autofocus
- LED flash
- Optional data memory: Micro SD flash card up to 128 GByte
- Internal data memory: 16 GByte
- Speaker: Forward-facing main speaker with Gore® cone
- Microphone: Dual-mic solution with three selectable background noise suppression options
In addition to the standard 2G / 3G / 4G networks, The Ex-Handy 10 can also be set to operate in Kiosk Mode, meaning the phone can be limited to a set of specific functions, operate as a PTT, and even work across a private network.
To view our full range of communication work solutions, click here.