Flamefast CellarGuard CO2 Monitoring System
Expertly designed to safely monitor the levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, this Flamefast CellarGuard Monitoring System ensures worker safety in a confined space.
Best suited for applications in the food and beverage industry, this carbon dioxide detector is used to detect whether a worker is at risk of exposure to high levels of carbon dioxide. Areas such as breweries will commonly have high levels of CO2 and are often not sufficiently ventilated, which poses a threat to workers.
This reliable monitoring system is quick and easy to install, and can be used with up to three remote display units connected by a 7m cable. It emits strong audible and visual alarms, and all information is displayed clearly on on LCD screens.
- Features one main controller and one remote display unit.
- NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) sensor.
- Measures up to 50,000ppm.
- Can connect up to three remote display units.
- Quick & easy installation.
- LCD readout for CO2 and temperature levels.
- Relay output to control a fan to ventilate confined spaces.
- Audible and visual alarm indications.
- Powered from a standard UK plug.
- Require fixing to the wall.
- Conformance: IP54.
To find out what other gas detectors and accessories we have to offer, click here.