G.Saver II Retractable Fall Arrest Block (20m – 34m)
A state of the art retractable fall arrest device which features a combined rescue winch to raise or lower the user to safety, the G.Saver II has you covered, should a fall occur.
This device should be used in fall arrest mode with the winch mechanism disengaged in order to protect the user from a fall.
The steel cable is pulled out at an accelerating rate and when a speed of 1.5 m/sec is reached the braking system activates, arresting and cushioning the fall.
Once the fall has been arrested, the winch mechanism can be engaged and the user can either be raised or lowered to safety. The G.Saver II eliminates the need for additional equipment to retrieve the users and prevents them from being suspended for a long period of time awaiting rescue by other means.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Retrieval winch with anti-run brake.
- Shock absorbing brake mechanism.
- Galvanised or stainless steel cables available.
- Cable lengths of 20 to 34m available.
- Cable retrieval rate: approx. 3m per minute.
- Stopping distance of approx. 0.6m to 1.0m.
- 136kg safe working load.
- Weight: 11-23kg (cable length dependant).
- CE certified, fully tested to European standards. Conforms to EN360 & EN1496.
To find out what other fall arrest equipment we supply, including safety harnesses and lanyards , click here.