Lalizas Emergency Evacuation Breathing Device
This Lalizas Emergency Evacuation Breathing Device (EEBD) offers a reliable solution for immediate and effect escape from hazardous environments, supplying 15 minutes of air.
Complying with the amended SOLAS ch.II-2 and the IMO MSC/Circ.849, this certified device will protect your workers when they need it most. All vessels on international routes must carry EEBDs on board.
- Flame resistant materials, silver in colour to reflect heat.
- Durable and reliable construction with low maintenance.
- Full-face hood fits all persons.
- Steady air-flow for 15 minutes with sufficient air delivery rate.
- Easy visual access on the pressure gauge.
- Working temperature range: -10oC to 65oC.
- Highly visible.
- Easy to refill cylinder – no adaptor required.
- Approved to SOLAS Chapter II – 2 and MSC/Circ.849 & designed to meet EN1146:2005 & ISO 23291-1.(2008).