Rae Systems AreaRAE Steel (Atex Zone II)
This item has been discontinued, though if you click here, you can find a suitable replacement under our gas detection range.
A fundamental part of the Rae Systems family, the AreaRAE Steel Gas Detector is fully certified for ATEX Zone II, which is housed in a highly durable stainless-steel enclosure that is resistant against harsh environments.
A non-wireless variant of the series, this area monitor is extremely diverse in its capabilities, allowing it to measure VOCs, combustibles, oxygen and two customisable slots for toxic gases (e.g chlorine and hydrogen sulfide).
In addition to its versatility with gases, the Arearae can be powered by its battery, A/C power and even solor power (when paired with the SolarRAE).
You can also pair the monitor with the remote monitoring softwares, such as the ProRAE Guardian, PlumeRAE and external third-party options.
- Detect VOCs, LELs, O2 w/ 2 customisable slots.
- Various power options available.
- Extremely rugged and durable.
- Uses advanced VOC sensor technology.
- Seamlessly establish a perimeter.
- Compatible with various software for improved performance.
- CSA Classified for use in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D
(w/ 900 MHz modem).