Semmco Head 15 Working Rescue Set
Designed to offer up to 15 minutes of safe breathing air, this Semmco Head 15 Working Rescue Set is an ideal solution for areas of smoke, toxic gas or oxygen deficiency.
This lightweight device is quick-donning and allows the wearer to work hands-free, enabling quick action to be taken.
The oxygen flow begins as soon as the device is removed from its holder bag, alerting the user with audio and visual alarms. The device also alerts the user again once 66% of the oxygen has been used up and again at 100%.
- Emergency single use escape set.
- Available with 15 minutes O2 supply.
- Automatic start as soon as hood is removed from holder.
- Lightweight design, ideal for confined spaces.
- Integrated design is hands-free.
- Unique latex neck seal offers secure fit.
- Panoramic visor allows optimum vision.
- No mouth piece allows full communication.
- Audio & visual alarms alert user to start up and low oxygen level.
- Maintenance free for 6 years with validation tests every 3 years from then.
- Shelf life of 12 years.
- Conformance: EN13794, EN 145 and EC directive 89/686/EEC.