C.Scope Duct Sonde (33khz)
Offering a reliable solution to tracing the direction of a congested duct of conduit, the C.Scope Duct Sonde has huge cost saving potential.
This small battery powered transmitter is easy to use by simply screwing it onto the end of a duct rod and feeding it into a duct or conduit to trace the direction. A blockage can be easily identified using this device.
With its small diameter, this 33kHz duct sonde is a clever solution to passing between cables when tracing cable conduits or ducts.
- 33kHz transmit signal allowing detection and tracing by a Cable Avoidance Tool.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Same diameter as Duct rod.
- Single AAA battery operation.
- Low battery signal.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP65
- Compatible with most rods.
- Resin sealed electronics.
To find out what other cable detection equipment we supply, including thermal imaging cameras, click here.