Carbon Monoxide

Carbon monoxide, known as the ‘silent killer’, is a hard-to-detect toxic gas that can post a risk to life if a worker is a exposed to high levels. Carbon monoxide (CO) is produced from the incomplete burning of carbon-based fuels such as coal, oil, charcoal, wood and natural gases. Naturally colourless and odourless, CO is difficult to detect without the use of correct equipment.

Overexposure can cause organs such as the brain, nervous tissue and heart to stop working properly and prolonged exposure can cause brain damage and heart disease, leading to death. Equip your workers one of our carbon monoxide detector to ensure their safety on site, and read our blog post for more information on CO.

For more information, fill out the form below and one of our friendly specialists will get back in touch with you: