Hydrogen Chloride (HCl)

Commonly used in a variety of industries, hydrogen chloride (HCl) is a toxic gas that can be fatal to humans when overexposure occurs. It can cause choking, inflammation of the nose, throat, and upper respiratory tract, and in severe cases circulatory system failure and death.

Hydrogen chloride is a slightly yellow, nonflammable gas that is heavier than air and has a strong irritating odour. Despite this, it can be difficult to detect without the correct equipment. Here at Rockall, we advise the use of one of our reliable HCl gas detectors.

If you require more information, fill out the form below and one of our friendly specialists will get back in touch with you: