Highly poisonous to all who come into contact with it, hydrogen cyanide is used in the creation of synthetic fibers, plastics, dyes, and pesticides. It is a highly volatile gas that is difficult to detect without the proper equipment due to its colourless property.
Symptoms of overexposure can appear within seconds, and include weakness, nausea, confusion, headaches, difficulty breathing, loss of consciousness and even cardiac arrest. To keep your workers safe from the dangers, it is advised that they are equipped with a correct gas monitor. Here at Rockall, we have a selection of hydrogen cyanide monitors available.
For more information from our friendly specialists, please fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will get back to you: