AB30T 30m fall arrest
Enquire about this product
Hire This Product
Enquire about this course
Send us your questions about this product and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible!
If you’re look to hire one of our products, simply fill out this form with your full requirements and we’ll get back to you regarding a quotation.
Take advantage of our on-site repair and calibration service; simply fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
AB30T 30m fall arrest
Call for Price
£0.00 inc VAT
The Abtech AB30T 30m fall arrest is designed to protect workers whilst working at height. It is anchored above the user usually via a tripod or David arm and provides a safe area of work. The retracting line pays in and out of the device as the user moves, so workers have full freedom of movement.
In the event of a fall, an inertia brake engages, arresting the user’s fall with a controlled deceleration force. This helps to reduce the risk of serious injury or death. The device also has a swivel anchor eye on top, which allows it to be easily rotated.
- Product code: AB30T
- Conformance: BS EN 360
- Cable: 30 meters x 4.8mm galvanized steel
- Maximum recommended user weight: 140 kg
- Weight: 15 kg
- Service interval: 12 months
How to use:
- Attach the fall arrest device to a secure anchor point above the user.
- Clip the lanyard to the device.
- Put on the harness and adjust it so that it is comfortable and secure.
- The user can now move freely within the safe area of work.
In the event of a fall:
- If the user falls, the brake will engage, arresting the fall.
- The user will be suspended from the device.
- The user should call for help.
- This device should only be used by fully trained and authorised personnel.
- The device should be inspected regularly and replaced if damaged.
- The user should not exceed the maximum recommended user weight.
Call us on 02920 759 683 for more information regarding the Abtech AB30T 30m fall arrest, technical help, and advice.
We are committed to offering the best products, at the very best rates on the market. If you can find a better offer, we will endeavour to not only match, but beat it!
To Find out more about our policy and to see how you would qualify for our price promise, click here.