Abtech Safety Man Riding Rescue Winch (30m)
Suitable for confined space operations, this Abtech Man Riding Rescue Winch is designed to assist the user in a variety of situations.
This device can be used for work positioning, rescue protection, fall protection and material handling applications, within the weight restrictions.
It features a useful brake wear indicator, folding cranking handle, secondary brake and high impact resistant plastic cover, all to streamline your working day.
- Max user weight: single reeved system – 140kg, double reeved system – 280kg.
- Length: 30m.
- Weight: 15kg (excluding brackets).
- Average cranking force: 30LBS (133N).
- Secondary brake stopping distance: maximum of 610mm.
- Mechanical advantage: 11:1.
- Conformance: EN1496.
To find out what other confined space equipment we supply, including safety harnesses and lanyards, click here.