Abtech Safety Vertical Work & Rescue System (VWR1)
Designed for use in a variety of operations, this Vertical Work & Rescue System is built to raise and lower a user safely.
This versatile device is ideal for use in confined space work, work positioning and rescue operations, with the ability to lower and raise a two person load of up to 272kg in a secure manner.
With a maximum rope length of 200m, this manually operated system can be used in a range of different confined space environments.
- Built for two person load.
- Standard rope length: 65m.
- Standard rope working length: 15m
- Maximum rope length: 200m.
- Standard weight: 7.7kg.
- Rated capacity: 272kg.
- Conformance: rigged system.