BW MicroDock II GasAlert Quattro Module
Designed for use with BW Quattro, this BW MicroDock II GasAlert Quattro Module is a cost effective way to manage the calibration and bump testing.
The most cost effective way to manage the calibration and bump testing of BW’s portable gas detectors is through the MicroDock II automated test and calibration system.
Fully portable and easily expandable, the MicroDock II requires no computer and provides simultaneous management of up to ten modules. Minimize expenses and maximize productivity with the MicroDock II.
- Quick and easy compliance – automatically maintain accurate records
- Automatic bump testing, calibration, record keeping and charging
- One base station with one AC outlet supports up to ten modules to suit your application
- Verifies proper performance of detectors
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Multiple MicroDock II systems can be connected via a LAN
- Includes BW Fleet Manager software for easy data analysis
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
To find out what other accessories and compatible gas detectors we have to offer, click here.