Dräger Bump Test Station (PAC Series)
This easy-to-use Dräger Bump Test Station is designed to provide quick and reliable bump testing for a range of Dräger gas monitors.
Its mobile design doesn’t require electrical power, and therefore can be used where needed. Simply connect the correct gas monitor and gas cylinder to the station and it will begin testing automatically.
This device can save or print any recorded data using an IR interface, allowing the user to download information to a PC.
- Compatible with the PAC 3500, PAC 5500 and & PAC 7000.
- Takes 8-15 seconds to complete a bump test.
- Alerts the user when a bump test is required.
- Completely mobile design.
- Data can be transmitted via an IR interface.
- A range of gas cylinders are available.
To find out what other working breathing apparatus and compatible supplies we have to offer, click here.