Dräger Carbon Composite Breathing Cylinders
These top of the line Carbon Composite Breathing Cylinders reflect well on what the Dräger range has to offer. The device itself is designed for use with the PSS breathing apparatus; the combination of these component will provide its user with up to four hours of air.
This variant has been expertly crafted out of carbon composite, which consists of a fiberglass outer
layer with a smooth resin finish. The combination of these quality materials makes the cylinder resistant to shocks, chemicals & abrasions. Additionally, this device uses a ergonomic back plate, ensuring maximum comfort when out in the field.
- Lightweight & easy to clean.
- Shock, chemical & abrasion resistant.
- Compatible with the PSS breathing apparatus.
- High performance – up to 4 hours of air.
- Well suited for firefighters & mining operations.
To find out what other working breathing apparatus and compatible supplies we have to offer, click here.