Dräger CPS 5900 Chemical Suit
The Dräger CPS 5900 is the ideal disposable, gas-tight chemical protective suit for hazmat incidents. Where complete protection against hazardous gases, liquids and particles is of the utmost priority, this lightweight garment is the suit of choice.
The CPS 5900 provides excellent protection against a broad range of industrial chemicals as well as warfare agents. Specifically designed for low risk operations, it can be used in a variety of applications such as when taking measurements or transferring hazardous substances in non-explosive atmospheres.
- Fully encapsulating suit for maximum protection.
- Wide front entry on left side for easy donning & doffing.
- Zipper fastener (bottom up).
- Double flap zipper protection.
- Flexible and foldable two-layer visor offers almost natural field of vision.
- Integrated gas-tight socks with boot flaps for use with multiple boot sizes.
- Fixed gloves combine butyl outer with laminate inner lining for increased protection against chemicals and punctures.
- Kevlar over-glove for additional cut protection.
- Integrated waist belt for size adjustment.
- Optional with connector for external air supply to extend decontamination phase.
To find out what other chemical protective work wear we supply, including a wide variety of face masks, respirators and ATEX torches, click here.