Dräger PAS Colt SCBA w/ Airline Belt Manifold
With its highly resistant harness design that retains its form, this Dräger PAS Colt SCBA works as a reliable emergency escape device.
This technologically advanced design is formed from anti-static material that can survive high levels of heat and abrasion. It is hip-mounted and includes a drop-down feature that allows easy removal of the cylinder.
It is approved for use in short duration entry applications as well as situations including chemical spills and emergency escape.
- Highly resistant anti-static material.
- Easy to operate buckles.
- Includes short duration entry unit gauge.
- Includes airline belt manifold.
- Weight: 2kg.
- Conformance: EN 139/402.
- Compatible with Drager PAS AirPack 1 or AirPack 2 airline systems.
- Requires a cylinder & Panorama Nova mask.