Dräger X-am 5100 HF/HCI Gas Detector
This Drager X-am 5100 HF/HCI single gas detector is used to measure hydrogen fluoride gas and also hydrogen chloride gas.
The kit includes the basic unit plus XS sensors complete with the NiMH rechargeable power pack and charger.
Features of the X-am 5100 HCI/HF gas detector from Drager include a lightweight, robust, slip-proof and compact design with a triple alarm system (visual, audible and vibrating). The single gas detector is easy to use with a two-button operation and user-friendly menus.
It is highly resistant to impacts, vibrations and electromagnetic radiation and can be operated using replaceable alkaline batteries or a T4 NiMH rechargeable battery.
- Detection of HF, HCl, H2O2 or hydrazine.
- Lightweight, compact design.
- Two-button operation.
- Visual, acoustic and vibrating alarms.
- Integrated rubber boot.
- Shock-resistant sensors.
- Resistant to electromagnetic irradiation.
- This instrument must be configured to either HCl or HF.