Dräger X-Dock 5300 (PAC Series)
The Dräger X-Dock 5300 is an easy to use docking station that provides automatic bump testing and calibrations for your PAC gas monitor.
It comes with an integrated touchscreen and easily-operated interface that works independently and can be configured without the use of a PC. The station automatically detects all sensor combinations and will automatically test and adjust.
The X-Dock stores all recordings, and the user can download this information using the customisable report wizard.
- Compatible with PAC 3500, 5500 & 7000 detectors.
- Features three test gas inlets, one fresh air inlet & one waste gas outlet.
- Features integrated touchscreen.
- Results are recorded in a database.
- USB & network connections.
- Features integrated tubing and electrical connections.
- Bump test completed in up to 15 seconds.
- Conformance: IP20.
To find out what other working breathing apparatus and compatible supplies we have to offer, click here.