Bauer JUNIOR II-W Compressor Unit
Durability combined with versatility have led the Bauer JUNIOR II-W Compressor Unit to its status as a global classic.
This air compressor works a small size and refined technology to offer a safe and reliable supply of pure air, which is ideal for working in confined spaces.
Its portable design can be easily transported by one person, and is easily transported in regular sized vehicles.
- Splash lubrication.
- Micronic intake filter: 10 μm.
- Intermediate coolers, air cooled.
- After cooler, air cooled, outlet temperature approx. 10-15 °C above cooling air temperature.
- Intermediate separators after each stage (except 1st stage).
- Final separator for oil and water condensate after last stage.
- Sealed safety valves after each stage.
- TÜV approved final pressure safety valve.
- Pressure maintaining and check valve after the final stage.
To view what other compressors we have to offer, click here.