Peli 3315 LED Torch (Zone 0)
The Peli 3315 LED Torch (Zone 0) is a lightweight and compact solution for use in low light working environments.
Its rugged design is formed from robust ABS that is virtually indestructible, ensuring it is safe for use in tough conditions.
Complete with a lanyard to safely attach the torch to the user, this device is a safe lighting solution.
- Battery type: 3 x AA.
- Light source: LED.
- Safety: ATEX Zone 0.
- Length: 156mm.
- Weight (inc. batteries): 180g.
- Includes batteries: Yes.
- Features: Non-slip grip, virtually indestructible body, wrist lanyard.
- ATEX approval: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T130°C Da (Certificate: TRAC13ATEX0009X).
- Light output (lumens): 110.
- Beam distance: 164 metres.
- Beam intensity (candelas): 6698.
- Run time: 19 hours.
To find out what head & hand torches we supply, including a wide variety of other ATEX lighting equipment, click here.