Semmco Head Escape Set (10, 15 or 30 Minutes)
This Semmco Head Escape Set is designed to provide safe escape from hazardous environments where breathing has become difficult or endangered.
Available with 10, 15 or 30 minutes of oxygen, this lightweight device comes in an easy carry bag that is ideal for use in confined space. It is easily removed from the bag and donned within seconds.
The oxygen flow begins as soon as the device is removed from its holder bag, alerting the user with audio and visual alarms. The device also alerts the user again once 66% of the oxygen has been used up and again at 100%.
- Emergency single use escape set.
- Available with 10, 15 or 30 minutes O2 supply.
- Automatic start as soon as hood is removed from holder.
- Lightweight design, ideal for confined spaces.
- Integrated design is hands-free.
- Unique latex neck seal offers secure fit.
- Panoramic visor allows optimum vision.
- No mouth piece allows full communication.
- Audio & visual alarms alert user to start up and low oxygen level.
- Maintenance free for 6 years with validation tests every 3 years from then.
- Shelf life of 12 years.
- Conformance: EN 13794 – PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – ATEX Directive 94/9/EC.