Unilite Submersible Police Tactical Torch (HV-FL1)
This item has been discontinued, though if you click here, you can find a suitable replacement under our lighting range.
The Unilite Submersible Police Tactical Torch is designed as a professional and reliable handheld solution for working in low light areas.
Its heavy duty design is made from strong aircraft grade aluminium and is submersible for up to 1m, allowing it to be used in a variety of harsh conditions.
This torch has four operational modes with a maximum output of 175 lumens and 155m. Its regulated circuit allows the torch to maintain brightness for up to three hours on the highest setting.
- Professional hand-held torch.
- Four operational modes: Low / Mid / High / Strobe (8 Hz).
- Vibrant orange tail switch for high visibility.
- Lightweight & portable design.
- Lamp Type: Luxeon LED.
- Light output: up to 175 lumens.
- Beam range: up to 155m.
- Batteries required: 1 x AA alkaline (included).
- Run time: 26 hours (on lowest setting).
- Weight: 92g.
- Material: die cast aircraft grade aluminium.
- Submersible up to 1m.
- Conformance: IPX7, CE/RoHS.
To find out what head & hand torches we supply, including a wide variety of other ATEX lighting equipment, click here.