Unilite Focusing LED Torch (UK-F4)
Offering five different operating modes, this Unilite Focusing LED Torch is designed for use in a variety of low light applications.
This device has a battery life of up to 90 hours on the lowest setting, and a generous light output of up to 450 lumens on the highest setting.
The robust design is waterproof and dust resistant for use in harsh conditions. Complete with a lanyard to ensure it remains attached the user.
- Hand held LED torch.
- Includes lanyard.
- Features end cap micro switch.
- Five operating modes: Turbo / High / Mid / Low / Strobe (8 Hz)
- Lamp Type: Cree white LED.
- Focus: spot to flood.
- Light output: up to 450 lumens.
- Beam range: up to 285m.
- Batteries required: 4 x AA alkaline (included).
- Run time: up to 90 hours (on lowest setting).
- Weight: 172 grams.
- Material: hard anodised die cast aluminium.
- Conformance: IP66, CE/RoHS (waterproof and dust resistant).
To find out what head & hand torches we supply, including a wide variety of other ATEX lighting equipment, click here.