CSI-1000 Fuel Cell Entry Kit
Supports one safety attendant and one fuel cell technician with or without breathing apparatus to a distance of 75m.
A essential communication system when working with confined spaces, this Fuel Cell Entry Kit provides its user with a easy to use two way line between the attendant and worker; additionally, its network can be expanded to a maximum of three workers, by utilizing a optional entrant package (sold seperately).
It’s compact headpiece design allows the wearer to don a air respirator on top, without restriction, which is particularly well suited for general entries and maintenance in aircraft fuel cells.
Compatible with a variety of Savox branded equipment, accessories are available for negative/positive fuel pressure testing. Should the project require a larger length of cable, additional sizes are available for purchase, to work alongside the equipment (up to a maximum of 1500 ft).
- 1 x CSI-1100 mini module.
- 1 x Talk box module.
- 1 x BEhind head headset – 32″ cord single side.
- 1 x Speaker harness.
- 1 x 75′ Cable with connectors, strain relief & snap hook.
- 1 x 20′ Operator extension cable with mute switch.
- 1 x Face mask rescue comset with speaker & alarm button.
- 1 x CSI-1000 carry case (orange).
- Hands-free/full-duplex two-way voice communication.
- Use in encapsulated suites with respirators or any make/model of breathing apparatus.
- Intrinsically safe.
- Non-RF emitting.
- Conforms to MIL-STD 461.
- Chemical resistant.
- Reliable, rugged.
- Waterproof Private network.
To view our full range of communication work solutions, click here.