Dräger X-am 2500 Gas Detector
This technologically advanced Dräger X-am 2500 gas monitor is equipped to seamlessly detect combustible gases and vapors, including O2, CO and H2S.
Suited for industrial work, mining and refineries, the X-am 2500 houses quality electrochemical sensors to ensure a reliable ATEX solution for your workers. Offering low operations costs for the user, the detector presents a worthy investment for your workers that is highly function, robust and affordable.
With Ex approval for zone 0, it is a clear choice for users in areas subject to explosive hazards. The functional design ensures that gas can enter from above and from the side – even if the instrument is inside a pocket or if the front gas entry is accidentally covered.
- Includes rechargeable battery and charging kit.
- Datalogging results retrievable via IR interface.
- Lengthy service life for sensors.
- Up to 1000 hours of data can be stored.
- Seamlessly switch between Diffusion and pumped mode.
- External pump available (sold seperately).
- Battery life: 12 hours with a 6 hour recharge.
- Rating: IP67.
Compatible Gas Types
|O2: Oxygen||CO: Carbon Monoxide|
|H2S: Hydrogen Sulphide|