Dräger Carbon Composite Breathing Cylinders
An essential component to accommodate your PSS breathing apparatus, these Dräger carbon composite air cylinders provide the user with a generous air supply; ideal for emergency escapes.
This variant has been expertly crafted out of carbon composite, which consists of a fiberglass outer
layer with a smooth resin finish. The combination of these quality materials makes the cylinder resistant to shocks, chemicals & abrasions. Additionally, this device uses a ergonomic back plate, ensuring maximum comfort when out in the field.
- Lightweight & easy to clean.
- Shock, chemical & abrasion resistant.
- Compatible with the PSS breathing apparatus.
- High performance – up to 4 hours of air.
- Well suited for firefighters & mining operations.
To find out what other working breathing apparatus and compatible supplies we have to offer, click here.