Dräger PAS AirPack 1
Designed for use in applications where an extended air supply is necessary, this Dräger PAS AirPack 1 provides an uninterrupted supply of safe breathing air.
The air supply is fed to the user via the use of a hose reel from the trolley-mounted cylinders. The AirPack is easily relocated, allowing the user to move it around at will.
This device can hold up to four compressed air cylinders at one time, and comes with a 50 metre length of hose as standard.
- Holds up to four compressed air cylinders.
- Features pressure relief valve.
- Includes 50 metre length of hose.
- Includes whistle warning unit (high pressure & medium pressure).
- Suitable for use in explosive atmospheres (ATEX zone 1).
To find out what other air line systems we supply, as well as an overview of our entire breathing apparatus range, click here.