Dräger Alcotest 6820
With the ability to provide quick and reliable breath alcohol analysis, this Dräger Alcotest 6820 can be used in a variety of industries including law enforcement.
This device features an electrochemical sensor that ensures a fast response time, as well as an easy-to-read LCD screen and simple interface. The three button operation is designed to ensure efficient use.
Data can be transferred from the device to a PC via a USB connection, while the expanded memory of the device itself can hold up to 5000 records.
- Breath alcohol tester.
- Quick & reliable test results.
- Slid’n’Click mouthpiece.
- Features graphic LCD display.
- Coloured LEDs for different alerts.
- Features electrochemical sensor.
- Adaptable to international guidelines.
- Able to record up to 5000 results.
- Easy to use single button operation.
- Ready to use in 2-3 seconds.
- Suitable for use from -5°c to +50°c.
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries.
- Calibration interval: 6 months.
- Features handstrap for secure hold.
- Conformance: IP54.
To view our full range of alcohol and drug testers, click here.