Dräger Alcotest 7510
Designed to provide reliable breath analysis, this Dräger Alcotest 7510 is ideal for use in police, commerce and industry applications.
This robust device is built with an ergonomic shape that is comfortable for both right and left-handed users. It is complete with a rubber housing for optimal grip.
With advanced technology, the Alcotest can detect residual mouth alcohol. It has an improved sampling method and built-in heating element to ensure quick and accurate measurements.
- Compact and robust design.
- Features DrägerSensor technology.
- Simple three-button technology.
- Can be used in temperatures from -10 °C to +50 °C.
- Tamperproof design.
- Low energy consumption.
- Powered by alkaline or rechargeable NiMH batteries.
To view our full range of alcohol and drug testers, click here.