Dräger X-am 5100 N2H4
This Drager X-am 5100 N2H4 single gas detector kit is used to measure hydrazine and includes the basic unit plus XS sensor complete with the NiMH rechargeable power pack and charger.
Use in applications such as manufacturing petrochemical products, aseptic packing or the handling of rocket fuel: the Drager X-am 5100 portable gas monitor guarantees that you use the safest methods possible for handling hydrazine. This is down to the proven Drager technology and the design of the device which is customised to reactive gases.
This hydrazine detector provides continuous, precise and reliable measurements with a special device design which allows direct gas entry, guaranteeing a fast sensor response and precise measurement data by preventing gas adsorption on the device housing.
- The N2H4 detector is lightweight and robust.
- Slip-proof and compact design and an easy-to-use two button operation and user-friendly menus.
- The triple alarm system includes a visual alarm (360°), audible (multi-tone) and vibration).
- Highly resistant to impacts, vibrations and electromagnetic radiation.
- The device can be operated using replaceable alkaline batteries or a T4 NiMH rechargeable battery.
To find out what other gas detectors and accessories we have to offer, click here.