Industrial Scientific Radius BZ1 Area Monitor
Allowing for flexible deployment that will protect your workers from various gas hazards, this Radius BZ1 Area Monitor has it all; designed for monitoring gas leaks, working in confined space or just setting up a perimeter, the BZ1 is capable of detecting up to 7 gases including carbon dioxide.
Its loud audible and visual alarms cues ensure your workers not only understands that the presence of a hazardous gas has been detected, but which one.
This allows for monitoring from a safety distance, all the while understanding when to evacuate or ventilate during a emergency. This is in part thanks to its large and highly readable display.
Easily create a wireless networks out of the box and receive real-time gas readings from other instruments thanks to LENS Wireless and its automatic, peer-to-peer mesh network.
- Large easy to read display.
- Detect LELs, CO, H2S, O2, SO2, and PIDs.
- Uses dual sensor technology for improved accuracy.
- Features a variety of audio and visual alarms.
- LENS Wireless tech for communication between monitors.
- iNet and DSX Docking Station ready.
- Run time: 7 days.
- Supports English, French, Spanish, German.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Rating: IP66.
Compatible Gas Types
|LEL: Flammable||O2: Oxygen|
|H2S: Hydrogen Sulphide||CO: Carbon Monoxide|
|SO2: Sulphur Dioxide||VOC: Volatile Organic Compounds|