Dräger PSS 5000 DP SCBA w/ Bodyguard 7000
Designed for use in firefighting operations, this Dräger PSS 5000 DP SCBA with Bodyguard 7000 can enable safe operation when working in toxic atmospheres.
This breathing device uses state of the art materials to provide a robust and comfortable solution to hazardous environment working. It incorporates a rigid harness connection with a fixed back plate and a pivoting waist belt that ensures the device stays in place.
With quick donning and doffing properties, this device is ideal for use in emergency situations. This model includes the innovative Dräger Bodyguard 7000, which is an all-in-one distress signal unit, pressure gauge and data logger.
- Ideally suited to extended wear & frequent use.
- Ergonomic carrying system.
- Integrated hose channels.
- Includes single or universal cylinder strap.
- Includes Dräger Bodyguard 7000.
- Easy to use with slide & lock harness connections.
- Material: stainless steel buckles, Aramid blend webbing.
- Weight: 4.6kg.
- Conformance: EN 137:2006 (Type 2).