Dräger PSS 7000 Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus (3355068)
Ideally suited for firefighting operations, this Dräger PSS 7000 SCBA can ensure the user has reliable respiratory protection when working in toxic environments.
Designed for maximum comfort, this device is made with a rigid harness connection to an easily adjusted backplate. Complete with a pivoting waist belt, it moves with the user while remaining firmly in position.
Choose between a pneumatic gauge or the Bodyguard 7000, which is an all-in-one distress signal unit, pressure gauge and data logger.
- Requires additional selection of appropriate Facemask, LDV and Cylinder.
- Comfortable design with shoulder & waist padding.
- Height adjustable design.
- Pivoting waist belt.
- Integrated breathing hose.
- Single cylinder strap.
- Reflective hose sleeves for improved visibility.
- Optional pneumatic gauge or Bodyguard 7000.
- Weight: 11.7kg (12.2kg with Bodyguard 7000).
- Material: stainless steel buckles, Aramid blend webbing.
- Conformance: EN 137: 2006 Type 2, vfdb 0802.