Dräger PAS Lite Breathing Apparatus
Providing reliable respiratory protection, the Dräger Pas Lite Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus is ideal for use in hazardous environments.
This device has a low weight design that is easily carried and comfortable for the user. Its unique form is made with a high strength carbon composite space-frame that has excellent weight distribution, reducing strain on the back.
Using the same high quality pneumatics as professional firefighter breathing apparatus, this device provides consistently high performance that can be relied on in an emergency situation.
- A range of attachments options available.
- Chemical resistant material.
- Low weight design.
- Easy to use, requiring little training.
- High strength carbon composite space-frame.
- Allows for easy donning.
- Weight: 2.70kg – 3.50kg.
- Conformance: EN 137:2006 type 2.